These drivers are for the USB to video portion of the supported products only. Support for additional devices on docking station products (Ethernet, Audio, etc) must be downloaded separately from the product manufacturers website.
This is R5.2M3, the third Maintenance Release of R5.2. It has completed system
test and is suitable for deployment to end-users.
DisplayLink Software Release 5.2 delivers the following features:
- 27 supported languages
- Microsoft Windows 7 support
- WDDM 1.1 support
- Windows Display Properties and Windows+P key compatibility
- Device Folder support
- Launch Windows Display Properties on DisplayLink device first connect
- Windows Update installation
- Small DL-GUI
- Windows Update upgrade mechanism
For further support and information about DisplayLink software, please visit