For Logitech QuickCam Family
- Carl Zeiss® optics: Get more detail and clarity from Carl Zeiss® optics. Logitech’s glass lens designed in collaboration with Carl Zeiss®, the global leader in camera optics.
- Premium autofocus: Your images stay razor-sharp, even in close-ups.
- HD video: Video calling and sharing has never looked so real at 960 by 720 pixels.
- Higher megapixel performance: A true two-megapixel sensor. Up to eight-megapixel* photos (enhanced).
- RightLight™2 Technology: Adjusts intelligently to produce the best possible images in dimly lighted or poorly backlighted settings.
- Integrated microphone with RightSound™ Technology: Enjoy crystal clear conversations, free from echo** and annoying background noise.
- Ultra-wide field of view and intelligent face tracking: Keeps you right in the middle of the action.
For correct installation of the QuickCam, it is necessary to install the software BEFORE connecting your Logitech USB camera to the computer. The Windows hardware wizard may start if you connect the device prior to software installation. If the message An unknown device has been detected. is displayed, click on the Cancel button and continue with installation instructions on the quick start guide.