"Spam Monitor is an easy-to-use Spam filter that detects and isolates
unsolicited junk mail sent to your mailbox. Designed for computer
users, not experts, Spam Monitor's step-by-step wizard configures your
PC with the safest anti-spam settings automatically.
Spam Monitor is easy to install and manage but don't be fooled by its
perceived simplicity, behind the scenes is a world-class spam filtering
technology continuously protecting your Inbox. If you have tried other
spam filters and found them too complex or ineffective you should try
Spam Monitor. Download a free trial now and discover for yourself the
simple and effective way to stop spam.
Spam Monitor runs in the background from your system tray automatically
detecting spam email as it arrives in your Inbox. Using your local
black-list, white-list and spam filter plug-ins, as well as publicly
available black lists, Spam Monitor will detect and mark spam messages
before they reach you.
For advanced users, Spam Monitor offers a powerful set of customization
features including plug-in architecture so that new spam filter
features can be easily downloaded. Spam Monitor will work with all mail
clients that use POP3 or IMAP4 mailboxes including Outlook, Outlook
Express, Eudora, Incredimail and Netscape. For simple setup it includes
a step-by-step configuration wizard which automatically detects and
updates compatible mail clients to use Spam Monitor.
Spam Monitor feature highlights
- Configuration wizard that automatically configures your mail clients to use Spam Monitor
- Support all popular email programs such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Mail, Mozilla Mail, Eudora or Opera
- Automatically white-list email addresses or servers that you frequently correspond with
- Live updates to automatically updates blocking filters and plug-ins
- Supports connection to unlimited POP3 or IMAP4 servers and mailboxes
- Customizable local black and white lists. networks or IP addresses for manual configuration